TOURISM TECHNOLOGY ASIA PRESENTS:
“iExperience of Tomorrow”
ROAD TO SYSTEMS EXPO – JAKARTA
Join us and hear about SMART Technologies for Buildings, Infrastructure, and Hospitality at the prelude to Systems Expo and Tourism Technology Asia.
Thank you to all participants who attended our Jakarta roadshow – for those who missed out on this event, do join us in Singapore for the main Tourism Technology Asia event from 26 – 28 July 2017, at Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, B2.
18 MAY 2017
2.00PM – 5.00PM
Garuda Room 3, ICE (Indonesia Convention Exhibition) Centre Jakarta, Indonesia
Tourism Technology Asia 2017 presents the latest technology and its applications to build your SMART organisation.
Reduce costs, increase productivity, improve collaboration and raise efficiency across your company with relevant smart technologies.
Network with IT Professionals, Developers, Architects, Interior Designers, AV Professionals, and end-users from the hospitality and corporate sectors.
2.00pm – Registration
2.30pm – Opening Address
2.45pm – Beyond the “What” of Technology & Intro to Systems Expo/Tourism Technology Asia 2017
3.00pm – Bringing Tomorrow’s Intelligence to Hotels & Workspaces
3.20pm – Case Study on Seamless Guest Experiences in a SMART Hospitality & SMART Corporate set-up
3.40pm – Integrating SMART technologies to increase productivity and boost competitive advantage
4.00pm – Q&A
4.10pm – Networking + Lucky draw
5.00pm – Close
- Mr Ambran Abu Bakar, Managing Director, Hewshott International (Singapore)
- Mr Philip Loh, Managing Director, Intelligent Building Systems
- Hospitality professionals can look forward to understanding how technologies can help you to increase personalised seamless experiences for your guests.
- Developers, architects, interior designs, and contractors will find solutions on how to create intelligent building management systems and reduce costs with technology.
- Corporate end-users will see technologies that can fully integrate your company across departments, increase security, and improve collaboration.
The launch will be followed by a NETWORKING SESSION.
Kindly RSVP by 12 May 2017.
To be updated on upcoming events, activities, and news, sign up for our mailing list!
Interested in attending the main event – Tourism Technology Asia from 26 – 28 July 2017? Register your visit now!